Welcome to our website.
This website is owned by Ethereal Productions Limited, a private company, limited by shares, incorporated in England & Wales. The terms “Ethereal Productions Limited”, “us”, or “we” refers to the owner of the website insearchofthedead.com. The terms “our website” or “this website” refers to the website address website address is: http://www.insearchofthedead.com. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- All content on insearchofthedead.com, excepting where otherwise stated, is the intellectual property of Ethereal Productions Limited and may not be reproduced without permission.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
What is PII?
PII is described in legal fields as information that can be used on its own, or with other information, to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
What personal information do we collect and when do we collect it?
We only have access to and the right to collect information which you voluntarily give us. This may be collected via email, via contact form, via subscription to a newsletter, or via any other direct contact from you.
How do we use your information?
We will use your PII, such as your email address, to send information, respond to enquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Do we pass your information on to third parties?
No. Ethereal Productions Limited is the sole user of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, rent, license, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information, unless we provide users with advance notice. This disclaimer does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist in operating this website. In such cases these parties will agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release PII when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
Do plugins we use track any data?
Whilst we do not track any user data via our plugins, if a plugin depends on any third party service, they might track user data.
The Children’s Online Privacy and Protection Act, more commonly known as COPPA, is a US law which addresses how websites, applications, and other online operators collect data and personal information from minors under the age of thirteen.
This website and the content contained therein is not directed to children (within the meaning of Title 16 C.F. R. 312.2) and is therefore not intended for children under thirteen years of age. As such, we do not collect information from children under the age of thirteen, and expressly deny permission to any and all third parties seeking to collect information from children under 13 years of age on our behalf.